Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Super Savings Saturday

It has been awhile since I really hit the grocery store. I have gotten stuff here and there. But it has been awhile since I dug out all the coupons, sat at my kitchen table and sorted and planned my whole trip.

The two older kids were at dance, so it was just me & Timmy hitting the road.

We stopped first at the Target I used to work at. It was nice to see everybody again, plus I know where everything in that store is.

I left with:
2 buddies soaps
Downy laundry softener
2 cream of mushroom soups
6 Yoplait yogurts
3 Frosted Flakes
4 tubes toothpaste
10 Soy Joy bars
5pk Zone bars
Large pkg toilet paper
Large pkg paper towels
Transformer Bandaids (Timmy picked those)
5 boxes of cereal bars
I got a $5.00 gift card to use next time

Total before coupons $84.22
Used a $36.74 gift card
Total OOP $17.72 - Yeah!


We then hit Cub Foods:

2 Cans dog food (free w/ coupon)
Bottle of Bread machine yeast
5 boxes of Cheez-its
2 Ziploc container packs
2 bags Doritos
3 boxes Pop-Tarts
5 boxes of cereal
veggie oil
shredded lettuce
2 toilet papers
2 Mac-n-Cheese Crackers
2 English muffins
2 bags pretzels/cheese puffs
can of diced tomatoes
2 beef chuck pot roasts
1 corned beef brisket
2 bags of onions
2 bags of potatoes
loaf of French bread
2 bags frozen veggies
3 frozen pizzas
3 Garlic Bread pizzas
2 ready made pie crusts
2 sour creams
2 cottage cheese
2 boxes female products
2 tubes toothpaste
2 tubes Gold Bond lotion
1 Tag body Spray (for somebodies Easter basket)
2 packages of lunch meat
Got $10 coupon for my next order

Total before coupons $208.94
Plus coupon for $.19 off per gallon of gas at Holiday
Use $25.99 gift card
Total OOP $92.29

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.