Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, March 20, 2009

Whooo Hooo It's Freebie Friday!

What a long week is has been. But couldn't nice weather and the first day of Spring had gotten here a little faster. Just to keep you updated about my "new" job (that I have been at for almost 6 months now). I am finally going to be getting my very own desk! I will do a post here very soon with the whole story. But my work friends who are reading this right now, were laughing at me yesterday for being so giddy about getting a desk finally. You will understand more later.

But now on to the freebies:

Prilosec sample

Magic the Gathering Trading Cards

Gain Laundry Detergent sample

Another free breakfast from IKEA

Glytone sample sized started kit

Emergen-C samples and free stuff

Free CHOCOLATE!

Free diabetes kit

Woman's Day subscription

Car & Driver magazine subscription

Interview magazine subscription

Free Bread Cookbook from Fleishmann's Yeast

Free Sephora samples coupon

Free Tomato Seeds

Thanks to Money Saving Mom, Hey It's Free and "Deal"icious Mom for their hard work finding these great freebies this week. You guys are great!

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.