Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Web Site Wednesday


Here are some weird web sites to check out today:



Type in your birthday and it will tell you thing that happened on the day you were born.



Type in any message, and the singer will sing it to your loved one. You must verify the e-mail in your e-mail, so use a correct address. I think the woman is better!



You can "compose" your own ring tone for your cell phone. It is quite fun to just play on too!
You need blue tooth or a USB cable to download it free to your phone.



These sites are just for fun, and pass the time when you want something new to try. Have fun with them, and let me know if you download a ring tone to your phone. I am going to have my husband do it for me!

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.