Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, May 26, 2008

"Meatballs" for Dessert



I ended up making two batches of these "meatballs" this Memorial weekend. My DD had a pool party to go to and needed a snack to bring along. When we made them my two DSs wanted some too. And that is why we ended up with two batches.




It is a simple Rice Krispie Bar recipe: 3 Tbs butter melted in large pot. Add 10oz large marshmallows, stir until melted. Add 6 cups rice krispies stir until coated.




We used chocolate marshmallows instead of white ones. And when it cooled a little, we shaped them into balls instead of putting it into a pan. We sprayed our hands with Pam before making the balls. Even my 3 year old helped make them. He would make them so small, and say "it's to small, I better eat it!" I think he ate at least 10 of them before we were done.


Let them cool completely on wax paper before you put them into a air tight container. That way they won't stick together as much. Make sure to make alot, they disappear very quickly!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Those look really yummy! I can't wait to try them out. :)

Thanks for participating in Mmmm Mondays. It's new to us, but it's great getting good recipes!!

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.