Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Web Site Wednesday


I wanted to tell you guys about a cool new website that I found: FindSavings.com. It pretty much has all the online stores we use everyday all in one spot, with different deals and coupons right there.


They have the whole store directory alphabetized, so it is easy to click on the letter to find what you are looking for. They have the most popular coupons all sorted, with coupons for stores like Best Buy & Expedia. And there is even a New Coupon link, for such coupons like Kohl's. Lets face it, who doesn't love shopping sales at Kohl's? The link I like the best is under the new coupons page there is a sort for % off coupons, free gifts with purchase, rebate items, free shipping and dollars off coupons. It makes it easy to find exactly what you need, no matter if it is a particular store, or just browsing for a birthday present for a niece or nephew.


I plan on doing some serious Christmas shopping this way. There is a link for 50% off tops and jeans at Aeropostale, there is a 5% off code for All About Dance, and there are tons of coupons for Home Depot which works for the men in my family.


Other popular stores include: Old Navy, OverStock.com, Target, Wal-Mart, and even Game Stop for the kids. I think this is the easiest way to find coupons codes for online shopping, and convenient shopping for hundreds of stores all in one place.


I have started my Christmas shopping a few months ago, but here is another great way to get a jump start without having to get out of your PJ's and slippers. Be sure to look for the free shipping codes to get the shipping for free too!


Post a comment to let me know what you found, there is so much I am sure I have overlooked a few great deals. And you know how much I love a great deal!


No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.