Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, September 5, 2008

Freebie Friday

My main computer is acting up right now, and my Hubby is in the process of nuking the whole thing. After saving all my favorites and every important document, and of coarse every digital picture I have ever taken.

So I am compiling my freebie list from freebies posted by Money Saving Mom's freebie lists. (Because I can't get to my favorites lists on this computer)

So here goes, tell your mail carrier to watch out!

  • Print a coupon for a free sweet snack for your child and a free loaf of bread for you when they get all A's & B's on their report cards. Details & locations here.










  • Wal-Marts free samples:
  • Kotex
  • Tampax Pearl
  • Gain Laundry Detergent
  • Cottonelle Toilet Paper
  • Benefiber
  • John Freeda Hair Product

And finally,


If you know of any free samples, let me know by leaving a comment.

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.