Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Target Trip


My daughter and I went through my coupon box and cleaned them out of expired ones, and found a bunch of Target coupons that were expiring Sunday and needed to be used. Here is some of what I ended up with:


12 boxes of Annies crackers
2 Pantene Conditioners
1 Dove lotion
1 trail sized Clean & Clear
3 Clif bard
2 boxes Clif kids bars
1 Covergirl powder
1 Cover girl Foundation
1 Revlon eye shadow
2 Stayfree pads
1 box Ziploc sandwich bags
2 small bags dog food
3 cans of dog food
2 small bags cat food
1 bags cat treats
3 bags dog treats
1 pack magic erasers
1 All small & mighty
1 pack dishwasher soap
2 pet oder eliminator powders
1 Glade flameless candle refill
2 cans refried beans
1 bottle ketchup
4 packs of gum
1 20oz Coke Zero
1 24oz Powerade
2 pop tarts
5 boxes of granola bars
1 8pk Propel
2 3pk boxes crystal lite flavor packets
2 boxes microwave popcorn
1 bottle spicy mayonnaise
1 12pk Lipton ice tea bottles
1 licorice at the checkout


I think that was everything. My initial price was $232.83 and after coupons & discount I got it down to $119.34. Not to bad. I filled the whole cart, and made the poor woman behind me wait for a long while.


I like my coupon days at Target, as long as the kids are behaving!


2 comments:

"Deal"icious Mom said...

I love your blog so much that I thought you deserved an award - come check out my post and pick up your award!
http://tinyurl.com/blogaward

letterstoelijah said...

That's a lot of stuff! I love Target... but it can be a dangerous place for me!

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.