Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free Red Box Code @ Wal-Mart

Hey everybody, I had some free time during lunch at work today and thought I might try to get a little post in.

Here is a free Red Box Movie code that should work at Wal-Marts. The code is WALMART, pretty clever. The code does not seem to be working at Cub or McDonalds, so you might have to make a trip to Wal-Mart to get a free movie for this weekend.


OK, I just tried to open multiple Internet pages to fill in this post with more information, and it did not like that. I froze the computer here at work. I guess I won't be doing many posts during lunch, huh.

Anyway, I will post more tomorrow for Freebie Friday! Have a great day!

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.