Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, June 2, 2008

My Kids Teacher Gifts


It's that time of year again, Teacher gifts. My kids are on the 7 day count down now, and won't let me forget that they only have 7 days left of school.


On my other blog Michael's in my Basement, I have posted what my kids teachers are getting this year. They are lovely buckets filled with my deals from Bath & Body.


My good friend Michelle has posted on her blog Leaving Excess, about what she is doing for her kids teachers this year. Hers includes a recipe for bath salts that she has given in the past.


What are your kids giving their teachers this year? Do you give a gift card, or do you do something different? Leave a comment for others to get ideas too!

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.