Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, May 30, 2008

How I did this Week


What a busy week!


I didn't do much grocery shopping this week, just one trip to Walgreens to get my free after rebate items (pictured above). I went on lunch today to get the items before everybody else. I used the $10 off $30 coupon for today and rolled over my first purchase with my Walgreens gift card. So for everything pictured above it was $0 OOP and $22.32 on the gift card. My Mom was very excited that she will be getting 3 of the 6 items this month that I purchased.


I had two days off of work this week, and spent both of them completely cleaning out my walk-in pantry. Yes, it was that dirty that it took me two days! I wish I would have taken a "before" picture to share.


My pantry is a catch all for my stuff. It has food storage, wine storage, vacuum storage, wrapping paper storage, and all the presents that I buy my kids throughout the year end up there too. So after cleaning everything out, I put everything back in and organized it all. I can actually walk into the walk-in pantry now!


I work everyday until Wednesday, so I will probably be making a list for Jeff to do the shopping this week.

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.