Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home Haircuts


Well he asked for it! Here is part of the video from my DS's first buzz cut.


My DS was finished with pre-school for the year, and wanted a big boy buzz cut like Daddy has. I cut my husbands hair every month with a simple buzz cut. He has had this cut for over 5 years now. I think our initial purchase of $20 for a trimmer has paid for itself many times over now.


My oldest son used to have buzz cuts when he was younger, and now sports a "hockey hair" look. I think it is cute on him, and fits his personality. Now that the littlest one looks like a big kid it is kind of sad.


As you can see, I cut his hair outside, due to his hair being so long to begin with. This way I did not have hair all over my bathroom. I used a number 6 so it wasn't to short, but it is still pretty short. Normally I make the top a size longer, but desided to keep it all one length to make it easier. One suggestion is to wash their face before beginging. He had just finished a ring pop, and his face was all sticky and the hair stuck to it instantly.

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.