Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My First Check from CashCrate!




Well this weekend my first check from Cash Crate finally arrived. I only worked at it for about 5 hours, and they paid me $27.73. I won't get rich doing this, but it is a nice extra income for the time being.


If you would like to sign up, click here and you can start making extra money by just filling out surveys and joining different web sites. Please remember to make a spam e-mail account, or you will be overrun with junk mail in one day! You can also click on the pencil at the top of my blog.


When you get your first check in the mail, please e-mail me at momisbroke@comcast.net and let me know how you did. I will be keeping a running total of my checks and would love to add your totals for others to see how you are doing too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what am I doing wrong?
I am making nothing with them no matter how available I am or how much I pursue it.

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.