Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Friday, April 11, 2008

How I used my $5/$20 Walgreens Coupon


Well here is how I ended up using my $5/$20 coupon for Walgreens today.
We were almost out of dishwasher soap, so I got 2 boxes of Electrasol. One Air Wick Fresh Matic, Tums Quik Pak, and 10 seed packets.
Here is how it broke down:
Walgreens $5/$20 coupon
Electrasol 2 $.75 coupons getting $2.00 rebate
Air Wick $4.00 coupon getting $3.00 rebate
Tums full price, getting full refund
Seeds Walgreens coupon 10/$1
I didn't notice until I got home to look at the receipt, but the cashier gave me the $4.00 coupon twice. I thought I did too good on this. Paid $6.71 OOP, getting $9.49 back in rebates.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You did a great job! Congratulations on the savings!

Niki Jolene said...

Great job!

:)

Anonymous said...

Amazing savings!

I sure wish I had a Walgreens near me.

Anonymous said...

Where are you from?

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.