Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, April 19, 2008

How I did this Week


Well here is my picture of the freebies I received in the mail this past week. They are starting to really roll in now. It is exciting to go to the mail box everyday to see what has arrived.

Here is what I ended up with:

Guide to Scenic Highways & Byways book (464 pages!)

Redwood Creek Wine poster (very nice)

Hamburger Helper Singles pack

Playtex Sport tampons

Always sample & post-it paper

8 Celestial Seasonings Tea packets & 8 recipe cards

4 Carefree On The Go Packs

Johnson's Baby Lotion trail sized

3 Neutrogena Microdrem Cleansing pads

Neurtogena Concealer sample

Neutrogena Lip Soother sample

Many coupons for different products



How I did shopping this week was real good to. I was not going to go shopping this week, but did one time at Target. I ended up with 28 cases of Pepsi products and two bags of Cheetos, one jar of peanut butter and DD snuck in a bag of tortillas. I spent $45.60 and still have $10 worth of Target gift cards left. I will not need any pop for the rest of the summer, and after discounts and coupons they ended up costing $1.20 a 12pk, so I couldn't pass it up.


How did you do this week. Leave a comment and let everybody know.

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.