Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How I Did This Month

MARCH 2008


I just finished my spread sheet for the month of March 2008. Here is how it broke down for me:



Health & Beauty supplies...................................$251.59

Clothes...................................................................$154.67

Food........................................................................$791.27

Pets.........................................................................$28.46

Holidays & Birthdays..................................$42.52 (including Easter)



TOTAL before coupons & discounts........$1276.50 (ouch)



Coupons & discounts............................................$693.14 (better)



Actually spent..................................................$583.36/month

...............................................................................$145.84/week



Last month I started to actually keep track of everything, and it came out to be $146.52/week. So the way I look at it, I did better this month and have a freezer and pantry full of food. April should be even better due to having food on hand and getting my first Walgreens Rebate in the mail!



Let me know how you did this month.

3 comments:

Weezer said...

Mooz please read your email. Great information on your web site. Sent you a message through classmates.com. Hope you received it.

Your best bud in 1988
Weezer

Michelle said...

I didn't sign up to pay the extra money at classmates.com, so I can't read the e-mail. My personal e-mail is momisbroke@comcast.net Hopefully you get this and can e-mail me there. MOOZ

Michelle said...

I didn't sign up to pay the extra money at classmates.com, so I can't read the e-mail. My personal e-mail is momisbroke@comcast.net Hopefully you get this and can e-mail me there. MOOZ

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.