Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Monday, March 31, 2008

My CVS Shopping Trip This Week

Here is what I ended up getting at CVS this week:

4 Men's Speed Stick
5 Soft Soap Body Washes
1 4lb Bag of Iams Dog Food

Not alot I know, but we are pretty well stocked with everything now. Here is how it all broke down dollar wise:

Speed Stick on sale 2/$5, used 2 $.75/s coupons got $6.00 ECBs

Soft Soap on sale $3.49, used 3 $1/1 & 2 $.75/1 coupons got $10.00 EBCs

Dog Food on sale $$6.19 used $5.00 coupon

Used $3/$15 CVS beauty coupon

Used $13.94 ECBs

Paid $6.77 OOP & got $16.00 ECBs back!

Thanks to Money Saving Mom's tutorial on saving at CVS, I think I am finally getting it!


No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.