Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cool Calendar Web Site

I wanted to tell everybody about a cool calendar web site that I have been using for over a year now. It is called Vertex42. I started using it at work because I was looking for a calendar to print out and use at work. They have sense updated their web site and now have tons of different calendars to use.

They are simple Excel spreadsheet that you can open and add your own information to. They couldn't be simpler.

Different templates that they have are:
Invoice Templates
Timesheet Templates
Budgets
Home Mortgage Calculator
Debt Reducing Calculator
Savings Interest Calculator
Regular Calendars
Photo Calenders
Schedulers and Planners
Christmas Gift Spending Budget
Packing Slips
Moving Checklists
Sign Up Sheets (for potlucks and such)
Meal Planners
Weightloss Charts
College Savings Checklist
New Baby Checklists
Gift Certificate Templates
Immunizations Schedules
Blood Sugar Tracker
Goal Trackers
Baby Feeding Schedules
Blood Pressure Charts

They literally have every type of chart, template or planner that you would need to run your life in an organized fashion. I have been using their yearly calendars for awhile now, and have now started using their monthly calendars to organize the kids activities. I now print it out and have it hanging in the mudroom. The kids can check every morning and know what is going on that month. The one I use also has goals, and a To Do list on the calendar which helps me plan out things I want to accomplish that month.

Feel free to go check out this web site. I am not affiliated with them at all, but have found it to be an extremely useful tool in my life, and I just wanted to share it with all of you.

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.