- I have a new job within this year,
- I have a new dog, and have said good-bye to an old dog,
- We stopped eating fast food,
- We started using coupons for everything,
- We learned to never pay full price for anything again,
- We learned how to get free movie rentals,
- We learned how to get free stuff in the mail,
- We learned to never pay for a magazine subscription again,
- We learned how to make our own cleaning supplies,
- We learned to make homemade bread...well,
- I have made new friends around the country through this site.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I can't believe that it has already been a full year of blogging today. It has gone by so quickly. I wish I could tell you how much money I have saved using this blog the past year. But I didn't keep that good of notes as to my savings. I do know alot has changed in my life since this blog has started.
All in all it has been a busy and fun year. Learning new things, and sharing what I have learned along the way.
Where is this blog going in the next year? Well I just opened a group on Facebook. So if you are on Facebook, be sure to look up and join Mom is Broke. There you can easily share your good finds and great deals.
I hope to get more coupons and contests flowing every week. And will be keeping up with Freebie Fridays and once a week Living within your Means. Thank you for your support, and please let me know if there is something that you would like to see posted here in the future.
Here's to many more years of Mom is Broke.
Michelle aka Mom is Broke
A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.