Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hapiness is.......


I am starting a new posting for Sundays, simply titled HAPINESS IS......


I am not working as much on Sundays to spend more time with my family, so I don't want to spend the whole day on the computer either.


So every Sunday I will have a scheduled post for a happiness is segment. Something that made me happy that week, that I also happened to catch a picture of. Feel free to leave a comment with what made you happy that week to.


Week #1

Perfectly broken in Birkenstocks


Even better, I got them this spring at Savers, brand new on a 50% off day for just $20.00, and they were my size!

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.