Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'M ON VACATION


V-A-C-A-TION Havin' us a ball, we're on vacation, havin' us a ball.


That was the song my family sang every time we went on a vacation, long or short. It is also the song that helped my kids in spelling every time the word vacation was on the test.


My family and I are going on vacation until after Labor Day. I will be back on Tuesday, in between doing laundry and getting the kids back onto the bus.


I will be back with pictures of camping with 5 kids, visiting the State Fair and tent camping somewhere up north. Yes, that's two different camping trips in a week and a half!


Have a great week and Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.