Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Coupons to Print on the Side!


Have you notices a new look to the side bar on the left? You are now able to print coupons right from my site!


Why would I offer this you ask? Well you might be surprised to know that I don't make ANY money doing this blog. The only money I generate is in the savings to my personal grocery bill each month. Coupons.com will pay me a few cents each time you print one of their coupons from my site.


Once again, I won't get rich, but I will make a little to help cover my pop & snacks that I am always eating while doing my blog. I won't EVER charge you a fee to read my blog to help you save money. I can't understand blogs charging a monthly fee for something that is supposed to save you money.


Here is how the coupons work: You can click QUICK PRINT if the coupon you want is already showing on the screen. Or you can click SHOW ALL COUPONS. A second smaller screen will pop up and show you all the tons of coupons that are available to print at Coupons.com right now.


It couldn't be easier!


So if you are in the habit of printing coupons from my site anyway, I would appreciate the print from my side bar. If the cash starts to roll in, I will also keep you up to date on the totals. I like to show you how I make a little extra cash using the Internet. Hopefully soon my running total at Coupons.com will be on the side bar as well.


THANK YOU FOR CLICKING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the wonderful coupons you offer. Your site is the only one I don't have a problem printing the coupons. I printed several! Thanks

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.