Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

$100 an Hour Winner!



What a way to wake up this morning! I worked late last night at Target, and even hit Cub Foods on the way home for their awesome 50 cent sale. So I was sleeping in this morning. The phone started ringing at 9:00, and then rang again. I figured somebody must need to talk to me pretty bad. It was my husband calling. When I talked to him all I heard was "Call KQ they just announced your name for the payroll!" At that point I was wide awake, and butterflies hit my stomach instantly.

I had 9 minutes and 52 seconds to call in to get $100 an hour until the next winner calls in. Well I got through, told Tommy B my name and address, and he said I was a winner! $100 an hour! I think I also won tickets to the TPC tournament, which is a huge PGA Golf Course about 10 miles from my house. The reason I say I think, is everything was in fast forward, and I heard half of everything. I will see what gets mailed to me this week.

The guy announced in the 10 O'clock hour did call in within the time frame too, so I only got the first $100. But I am not complaining. I am in a great mood today, and can't stop smiling (while I am vacuuming the house).



So I would like to thank 92 KQRS for the great opportunity to win a little money. I have been a loyal KQ listener ever since I can remember. Literally. I remember back in 1984 when a tornado ripped through my home town. My brother & I couldn't hear the tornado sirens because we had KQRS cranked so loud. So thank you KQ!

Remember tonight is KQRS' last night of 92 cent beer too! (See post below)


Do you have a radio station you listen to everyday? Have you checked out their web site for such opportunities to win? It might be worth your time to see if they have any contests or promotions. If you are listening anyway, why not win something.

1 comment:

Mrs.Wilson said...

Wow! Congrats! I wish to wake up like that EVERY morning! You have worked so hard and actually deserve this so much!

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.