Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My New Posting Schedule

I have come to the realization that I need a set schedule for my postings. I have been willy-nilly about what deals I have been finding and there has been no real structure to them. So I am going to try to follow the schedule below to help make things easier for myself. If there are particular items that you look for on a regular basis, this should help you to find them faster too. I will continue to sprinkle in great deals and freebies when I find them, especially if they need to be used by a particular day. If you have any suggestions to update or change the schedule, please leave a comment.

Here is what I have come up with:

Sunday:
Energy Saving Tip-of-the-Weeks
(I do work all day Sunday which is why there isn't alot)
Monday:
Deals as I see them for
Target, Walgreens, CVS, Cub, Rainbow & Menards
Tuesday:
Eco-Friendly Tip-of-the-Week
My Favorite things (rip off from Oprah)
Wednesday:
All the coupon sites I have found for the week
Thursday:
What to do this weekend
including Red Box Codes & activities
Friday:
Recycle, Reduce & Reuse Tip-of-the-Week
Freebie Fridays
Saturday:
How I did this week
including freebies I received in the mail
and shopping trips
First day of the month:
My Month-in-review as to how I did the previous month
Walgreens & CVS rebates and free after ECB deals

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.