Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, April 26, 2008

How I did this Week

I had three shopping trips this week. Here is what I got and how I did.

This first trip (above) I ended up with:

20 packs of Lipton tea (free with coupon)
1 Choxie bar (on clearance & $1 coupon)
2 Nascar shake & roll cars (clearance & $5 toy coupon)
5 Kashi cereal, smaller size (on clearance & 5 $1 coupons)
2 quaker chewy granola bars ($1.00 coupon)
1 Pop-Tart ($.50 coupon)
2 I can't Believe it's Not Butter ($.60 coupon)
1 dozen eggs
1 gallon skim milk
2 HP Printers (clearance 75% off)

My pre-clearance price was $143.69
After clearance prices, sale prices & coupons I paid $31.15 OOP!

My second trip included Target, Achiver's & Pet Smart

Here is how that day broke down:

Target:
2 boxes Stove Top (clearance)
20 Lipton Teas (free after coupons)
1 can Asparagus (clearance)
2 Degree deodorants (coupons)

Archiver's:
5 8X10 card stock (free with coupon)

Pet Smart:
1 bag dog food (free with coupon)
1 bag cat food (free with coupon)
had to pay sales tax

Total OOP for above pictures was $6.81!


The last trip was also to Target, I got:

2 O-Cello soap pads (clearance & coupons)
1 O-Cello faucet sponges (clearance & Coupon)
2 lunch sized Flat Earth chips (clearance & coupon)
1 SoBe water (coupon)
3 Lipton teas (free with coupon)
1 garden twine (dollar section)
2 bags lays Crisps (mfg & Target coupon)
1 jug kitty litter
2 large & 1 small bag dog food (on sale & coupons)

Total OOP was $16.07 I used my last $10 gift card from the pop last week.


So all in all I had fun "free shopping" alot this week. The dogs and cat should be set for awhile with food and litter, and our family and all the neighbors are set for tea for a long while.

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.