Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

What a busy, busy weekend we have. There is a big dance competition in town this weekend, so I have not been at the computer all day. As you can see above, my kids were pretending to get along today. We were all the the competition for 14 hours today!

All the kiddies are fast asleep in bed now, so I wanted to take a few minutes to let you know that I will be catching up on postings on Monday. They don't have school on Monday either, so I will see what I can find for you all and catch up with you. I will be bringing my Sunday paper to the competition to start searching out deals for the week.

Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the weather. It is finally above the 60's here in Minnesota, but I wouldn't know being stuck inside all weekend. Talk to you all Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! You must be so proud! My daughter's first recital is in May and I'm totally beside myself, this is our first ever! I hope the comp. went well!
Crystal

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.