Design and Sell Merchandise Online for Free

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Free Magazine 1 year Subscriptions


You can go here to get a free one year magazine subscription to the following magazines:


VIBE

RADAR

COMPUTER SHOPPER

BASSMASTER


These can be given as gift subscriptions if there is no title that you are interested in. There are also many different titles for as little as $2.00 a year. I myself ordered Family Fun and Car & Driver and it came to $6.00 total. There is also a place where you can e-mail them and ask if they have a magazine you are looking for. I asked about Sports Illustrated Kids, and they got back to me within 10 minutes! By they way they didn't have it, but I found others to keep me happy.

No comments:

A blog about living within your means in todays world, while being married, raising three kids, working full-time, and trying not to go crazy in the process.